THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES
緣分拉近了我們的距離 因爲這份愛 讓我更認定你是我想依靠一輩子的對象 讓我對這份愛更堅持更穩固 因爲我愛的是你❣❣❣

Wednesday 18 January 2012

Boring Lesen now!!

Hey~~I back !!!recently is so so so busy ~XD
And now I'm in lecture ....is damn boring lesson loo~~ law law law>< OMG!!
And I fell so hungry><....today I need to sit at the lecture hall for 6 hour....==
Coz of replacement><...Aiyo~~


Don't say about that...
I want share a very good news!!!!
I D pass my driving test on Monday!!
Yeah!!i damn happy de!!!i can't believe that ......I pass the test!!
And after test I call sun to tell him this good news and call my mummy and daddy~~ they also so gan jiong
About the test~
Hahahah!!and I keep talk v my mummy
How and how and how~~
Haha!!i gt car Lesen D!!i can drive car D...finally !!


After that~~~currently is busy to attend the class and do replacement..
And yesterday busy for my phone ~~~hahaha!done so many thing inside my phone and change so many different thing ~ do until so late just eat~~my dinner become supper ><...but I so happy to see my phone so nice!!
And.......today is thursday D...tomolo want go back hometown D...haiz ~~
I will "em she Dek"my Ming Ming
Hor~~during new year she s not around~ she go back KL...yeeee~~
I want hang out v u also can't ~
I want watch movie and go eat v u de mah~~~so bad =(
So I just can hang out v other friend><...
Anyway~ is okay lah~ u want go back to celebrate v ur family ...
So I just can meet u on next Sunday and whole week~~XDXD..yeah!


New year is around the corner OH~~
So wish u all happy new year !!











Salmon
2011/01/19
11:15 am

0 comments: